We're here to help
Manage your bookings
You can make many changes to your flight details online:
- Check to see if your booking has been held in credit
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
- Confirm your contact details so we can keep you updated
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
Need more help?
You can now ask Oscar to check the balance of most credits
Just ask "What is my credit balance?" and he will do his best to retrieve it for you. You will need your booking reference and the last name on the booking.
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there's plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: sign in to the website first, for the best Oscar experience.
Sales and reservations
Tel: 1800 132 476
TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 132 476
Online booking help
Tel: 1800 00 55 63
Tel: 1800 803 298
Please have these things handy when you call our contact centre
- Your booking reference. Where do I find this?
- The family name used for the original booking.
- Your Airpoints number if you have an Airpoints related enquiry.
To access your booking online, it must:
- Be electronically ticketed - paper tickets will not be accessible
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
Call our friendly team on 1800 132 476, or for further information on how you can ensure your trip is comfortable and hassle-free find out about our special assistance options. You can also complete a MEDA form, or find out more about flying with a medical condition.