We're here to help
Manage your bookings
You can make many changes to your flight details online:
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
Need more help?
- "Resend my booking confirmation"
- "Confirm my seat selection"
- "Confirm my special meal"
- "Confirm my baggage allowance"
- "Check my Airpoints™ balance"
- "Order a replacement Airpoints card"
- "Confirm my special assistance"
- "Reset my password"
And there's plenty of more ways he can help.
Pro-tip: sign in to the website first, for the best Oscar experience.
Sales and reservations
Tel: 1800 132 476
TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 132 476
Online booking help
Tel: 1800 00 55 63
Tel: 1800 803 298
Please have these things handy when you call our contact centre
- Your booking reference. Where do I find this?
- The family name used for the original booking.
- Your Airpoints number if you have an Airpoints related enquiry.
To access your booking online, it must:
- Be electronically ticketed - paper tickets will not be accessible
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
Call our friendly team on 1800 132 476, or for further information on how you can ensure your trip is comfortable and hassle-free find out about our special assistance options. You can also complete a MEDA form, or find out more about flying with a medical condition.