What’s not to love about three sun-drenched, north-facing snow-filled bowls with a view over the valley toward Coronet Peak. There’s something for everyone from absolute beginners, to park lovers and powderhounds.
The location and elevation also attracts fantastic natural snow, supported by the firepower of more than 100 snow guns to keep trails across the 385 ha skiable terrain topped up nicely.
You can experience it all in what has become Queenstown’s all-round alpine playground.
- One of New Zealand's best learning facilities
- All day supervised kids' programmes for five years and up
- Play time in the snow with our on - mountain Mascots Spike and Shred
- Progressive network of three terrain parks - suitable for all abilities
- Quick and easy on-mountain rental system
- Easy access onto the slopes straight from the base buildling
- Three food and beverage facilities in the base building plus the Ice Bar
- off Curvey Basin
- NZ's best in-bounds backcountry run & diamond runs
- 1 high speed six-seater chair, 3 quad chairs, 3 surface conveyor lifts
- New Zealand’s only double learner conveyor tunnel
Scheduled season dates: 2018 TBA
1 high speed six seater
3 quad chairs
3 surface conveyor lifts
Homeward Run - 1.5km
Extensive freestyle features across three dedicated terrain parks, including the Southern Hemisphere’s first Burton Stash, a revolutionary signature freestyle park.
Fully licensed cafe and bar
Ice Bar at the top of Curvey Basin
Guest Services & Ticketing
Snowsports School including holiday kids programs and Remarkables Snow Sports Academy
Rental - skis and snowboards, boots and poles, ski & snowboard repairs, ski & snowboard storage
Retail outlet - ski accessories and clothing
First aid and emergency services
Children aged 5 and under ski for free and youngsters aged five to 15 years get to enjoy daily lessons in the Kea Club.