Air New Zealand offers four simple options, available every time you book.
You can travel with these fares throughout 25 New Zealand domestic destinations from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
Learn about our different domestic options and fare rules below. You'll need to know about the rules and conditions when selecting your fares since some types are non-refundable and become non-changeable on the day of travel.
Domestic Fare conditions
- Seat fare conditions
- Seat + Bag fare conditions
- Flexi Time fare conditions
- Flexi Plus fare conditions
Compare our domestic products
|1 x carry-on bag (up to 7kg)
|1 x checked bag (up to 23kg)
|Extra checked bag (2 x 23kg each)|
|Standard Seat Select included||Select a seat from just $5!|
|Standard Seat Select included for Airpoints Gold/Elite and Koru members|
|Changes before day of departure||
$50 change fee per person (infants exempt), may also require a fare upgrade.
May require a fare upgrade.
|No charge to change flight time on day of travel||Not permitted||Change to earlier or later flight on same day, same route for no charge. Subject to availability.|
|Cancellation||No refund||Fully refundable. No refund fee if cancelled prior to departure.|
|Airpoints™||Eligible for Airpoints Dollars and Status Points unless booked in N or F class (Grabaseat Greenlight fares) or purchased with Airpoints Dollars or Fly Buys.|
- Excess baggage charges apply if baggage allowance exceeded.
- Infant strollers and car seats are permitted free of charge for all fare types when accompanied with an infant.
- Infants are entitled to a 1 piece cabin baggage allowance but do not receive a checked baggage allowance.
- Inflight snack not offered on Eagle Airways operated flights.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.