Air New Zealand offers several simple options, available every time you book for travel to Air New Zealand's 21 domestic New Zealand destinations from Kerikeri to Invercargill.
Learn about our different domestic options and fare rules below. Please note some of our fare types are non-refundable while others do not permit changes on the day of travel and ensure you select the fare type that best meets your needs.
Domestic Fare conditions
- Seat fare conditions
- Seat + Bag fare conditions
- Flexi Time fare conditions
- Flexi Plus fare conditions
- Regional Gotta Go fare conditions
Compare our domestic products
|1 x carry-on bag (up to 7kg)
|1 x checked bag (up to 23kg)
|Extra checked bag (2 x 23kg each)|
|Standard Seat Select
||Select a seat from just $5!|
|Standard Seat Select for Airpoints™ Gold/Elite and Koru members|
|Changes before day of departure||
$50 change fee per person (infants exempt), may also require a fare upgrade.
May require a fare upgrade.
|Change flight time on day of travel||Not permitted||Change to earlier or later flight on same day, same route for no charge. Subject to availability.|
|Cancellation||No refund||Fully refundable. No refund fee if cancelled prior to departure.|
|Airpoints™||Eligible for Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points unless booked in N or F class (Grabaseat Greenlight fares) or purchased with Airpoints Dollars or Fly Buys.|
- Excess baggage charges apply if baggage allowance exceeded.
- Infant strollers and car seats are permitted free of charge for all fare types when travelling with an infant.
- Infants are entitled to a one piece of cabin baggage allowance but do not receive a checked baggage allowance.
- Inflight snack is not offered on Eagle Airways operated flights.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.