Use the chart below to work out how many Airpoints Dollars™ you need for a reward on our airline partners, or if your journey includes a combination of sectors with Air New Zealand and our airline partners, for bookings made before 1 November 2012.
|Per One-way Sector Between||Economy Class
|New Zealand and:|
|North America and:|
|Central America and:|
|South America and:|
|Intra Zone Chart - New Zealand|
|Intra Zone Chart - International|
|Less than 2,000km||220||-||520||760|
|More than 2,000km||570||-||920||1,320|
- Australia to Europe: Applies only to journeys between Australia and Europe where the sectors flown have the same flight number and on the same through journey - without stopover.
- New Zealand to Europe: Applies only to journeys between New Zealand and Europe where the sectors flown have the same flight number and are on the same through journey - without stopover.
- Asia to South America: Applies only to journeys between Australia and Europe where the sectors flown have the same flight number and on the same through journey - without stopover.
|New Zealand||New Zealand|
|Australia||New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, ACT, Tasmania, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Papua New Guinea|
|Pacific Islands||Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands|
|Asia||Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Vietnam|
|Honolulu/Tahiti||Honolulu, Hawaii, Tahiti|
|North America||Canada, United States (excluding Hawaii)|
|Europe||Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom|
|Africa||Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Eygpt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Middle East||Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates|
|South America||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela|
|Central America||Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Dutch Antilles, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Thomas, St Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, US Virgin Islands|
- All references to Airpoints Dollars shall be deemed to be references to Australian Airpoints Dollars.
- The chart is to be applied to every sector of a partner itinerary.
- This chart applies when you fly in Pacific Premium Economy class operated by Air New Zealand, but as part of an itinerary including sectors operated by our airline partners.
- If any itineraries include a combination of travel on Air New Zealand and Star Alliance, this chart will apply to each sector of the itinerary.
- For Redemption Travel on Virgin Atlantic, Premium Economy is equivalent to the Business Class levels noted and Upper Class is equivalent to the First Class levels noted.
- The fares shown exclude all applicable taxes, levies and surcharges. Taxes, levies and surcharges must be paid for with cash, not Australian Airpoints Dollars.
- For the purpose of redeeming rewards, one Australian Dollar is equivalent to one Australian Airpoints Dollar. Different conversion rates apply for members residing anywhere other than Australia and Norfolk Island.