Global Saver Max Fares
Global Saver Max fares are our special sale fares for travel to our long haul* destinations and are available only sometimes during the year.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes are permitted as below by calling 13 24 76:
- Prior to day of departure or after departure, a change fee of AUD $100 per adult and child fare applies. Where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable in addition to the change penalty.
- Please note a Contact Centre or Travelcentre service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per change applies, and where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is also payable.
- If cancelled before travel commences, or in the event of no-show tickets will be refunded less AUD $500 cancellation penalty per adult (child and infant discounts apply)
- If you later upgrade to a Global Flexi or Business Class fare, only the difference between the original fare booked and the upgraded fare is eligible for refund if the ticket is cancelled. The original AUD500 cancellation penalty still applies.
- Global Saver Max fares earn Airpoints Dollars™ unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars™
- Global Saver Max fares do not permit purchase of Airpoints™ confirmed upgrades or Companion Tickets
- The fare level for children (2-11 years) is 75% of the applicable adult fare if accompanied by an adult
- One infant (0-23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level
- 12 months maximum stay
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees.
- Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Travelcentre or Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD $30 per seated passenger, per one way journey)
*Long haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Tahiti or Honolulu.