Global Flexi fares
Global Flexi fares can be changed at any time. There's no change penalty to pay, although you'll have to pay the difference in the cost of the new fare (if any) plus a service fee.
These fares apply to bookings in Economy and Premium Economy service classes.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Changes are permitted at any time by calling 13 24 76.
- Please note a Contact Centre or Travelcentre service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per change applies, and where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is also payable.
- If cancelled before travel commences, full refund applies unless previously upgraded from a Global Saver Max or Global Saver fare in which case the respective cancellation penalties apply.
- Global Flexi fares earn Airpoints Dollars™ and are eligible for Airpoints Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars
- The fare level for children (2-11 years) is 75% of the applicable adult fare if accompanied by an adult
- One infant (0-23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level
12 month maximum stay
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees.
- Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Travelcentre or Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD $30 per seated passenger, per one way journey)
*Long haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Tahiti or Honolulu.