Business Saver Max fares
Travel on our Business Saver Max fare to our long haul* destinations and enjoy the luxury of Business Class or Business Premier.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes are permitted as below by calling 13 24 76:
- Prior to day of departure or after departure, a change fee of AUD $300 per adult fare applies. Where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable in addition to the change penalty.
- Please note a Contact Centre fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per change applies, and where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is also payable.
- If cancelled before travel commences tickets will be refunded less AUD600 cancellation penalty (infant discounts apply), unless upgraded from a Saver Max fare, when the original cancellation penalty applies.
- Airpoints™ members will earn Airpoints Dollars™ at a higher rate when travelling on Business Class fares.
- Business Class fares are eligible for Airpoints Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars
- The fare level for children (2-11 years) is the same as the applicable adult fare
- One infant (0-23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level
12 month maximum stay
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees.
- Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD $30 per seated passenger, per one way journey)