Business Flexi fares
Business Flexi fares are fully refundable. Changes are permitted right until departure, and beyond too if you don't make your flight. There's no change penalty to pay, although you'll have to pay the difference in the cost of the new fare (if any) plus a service fee.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting are permitted at any time by calling 13 24 76.
- Please note a Contact Centre or Travelcentre service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per change applies, and where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is also payable.
- If cancelled before travel commences, full refund applies unless previously upgraded from a Saver Max or Saver fare in which case the respective cancellation penalties apply.
- Airpoints™ members will earn Airpoints Dollars™ at a higher rate when travelling on
- Business Class fares.
- Business Class fares are eligible for Airpoints Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars
- The fare level for children (2-11 years) is the same as the applicable adult fare
- One infant (0-23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level
- 12 month maximum stay
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees.
- Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Travelcentre or Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD $60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD $30 per seated passenger, per one way journey)