Terms and conditions - AUS promotion
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12PM, 25 October 2020 and closes at 11:59PM, 06 November 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry.
- The promoter is Air New Zealand Limited, Level 12, 7-15 Macquarie Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000, (ABN 70 000 312 685) (the “Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to residents of New South Wales, Australia who are aged 18 years or over and who comply with the entry criteria set out in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating agents and their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
To enter the competition an Eligible Participant must visit https://www.airnewzealand.com.au/rugby-competition answer the competition question: “In 50 words or less, tell us what you’ve missed about New Zealand this year & why,” and complete the remainder of the competition form (name, email address, address, phone number), during the Promotional Period. This will give the Eligible Participant one entry into the draw.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Five winners will be chosen from one prize pool on 9 November 2020 at 12PM at Air New Zealand Limited, Level 12, 7-15 Macquarie Place, Sydney, NSW. The winner will be chosen based on creativity of their competition answer by the judge/s. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry form and their name will be published on the Air New Zealand website. If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must confirm this and also their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions by 9 November 2020 at 5pm. If the prize winner fails to do either or both of those things by the deadline, that prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
- The name of the prize winner(s) from any redraw will be published on the Air New Zealand website on 16 November 2020. In the event that the redraw winner does not claim their prize or is ineligible, the Promoter will conduct further redraws until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations (SA) or other applicable law, in the event that any prize winner forfeits their prize or a prize remains unclaimed by 9 November 2020 at 5PM then the a further draw(s) will be conducted following the same procedure as the original draw. The redraw will take place on 10 November 2020 at 12PM at the same place as the original draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to AU$2,913. The prize value is valid as at 22 October 2020 and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in prize value. The prize consists of:
- Two (2) tickets to the All Blacks v Argentina game at Bankwest Stadium, Sydney on 14 November 2020; and
- 1x 185g bag of Pascall Pineapple Lumps; 2x 440ml cans of L&P; 4x 100g blocks of Whittaker’s artisan chocolate; 1x 85g CookieTime cookie; 1x 250ml Marmite; 1x150g bag of Bluebird Green Onion Chips; 1x Ashley & Co 15ml Lip Balm & 75ml Hand Cream; 1x Air New Zealand KeepCup; 1x 200g bag of Hummingbird coffee; and
- All Blacks training tee
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 12 above), including (where applicable) spending money, transport, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals. The prize excludes flights / travel to or from the winner's hometown if the winner's hometown is located outside of Sydney.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash. The prize is not transferable to other persons or organisations. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant prize winner is liable for payment of such tax.
- Subject to the State legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail, email or other communication. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered, except for any liability that can not be excluded by law.