- To be eligible to travel quarantine-free you must meet specific country requirements. These
can be found at: airnewzealand.com.au/safe-travel
- It is the passenger's responsibility to manage any COVID-19 related travel disruptions and
- All travel must be completed by the travel date specified on the prize letter.
- Unless clearly specified on the prize letter Government and Airport taxes are not included
and are to be paid by the prize winner.
- Passports and visas are the responsibility of the winners.
- Tickets are non-redeemable (for cash), non-transferable and non-changeable.
- Travel is restricted to Air New Zealand operated services only.
- Passengers must be travelling together on all sectors and booking must be made at least
30 days prior to departure.
- Embargo periods apply during school holidays, public holidays, and peak season.
- Economy tickets consist of the Works - 7kg carry-on bag, 23kg checked bags, in-flight
entertainment, meals, and drinks.
- Frequent flyer points are not applicable.
- Upgrades and lounge access are not available, unless explicitly mentioned on the prize
- Changes made after your booking has been confirmed will be subject to Air New Zealand
charges and all associated charges for changes made must be paid for by the individual.
- Tickets are not to be used for business purposes.
- All travel on Air New Zealand operated services is subject to Air New Zealand's Conditions
of Carriage, which can be found at: airnewzealand.com.au/conditions-of-carriage.