Global Saver fares are not only well priced, but also earn you Airpoints Dollars™. And you can make changes to your booking by paying a change penalty plus service fees and any difference in fare price if your current fare is not available.
Global Saver fares apply to bookings in Economy and Premium Economy service classes. Book these great low fares well in advance as they sell out quickly.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
- Date changes and rerouting are permitted as below by calling 13 24 76:
- Prior to day of departure or after departure, a change fee of AUD80 per adult and child fare applies. Where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is payable in addition to the change penalty.
- Please note a Contact Centre service fee of AUD60 per seated passenger, per one way journey applies to all changes.
- If cancelled before travel commences tickets will be refunded less AUD300 cancellation penalty per adult (child and infant discounts apply), unless upgraded from a Global Saver Max fare, when the original cancellation penalty applies.
- In the event of no-show tickets will be refunded less AUD500 penalty per adult (child and infant discount apply).
- If you later upgrade to a Global Flexi or Business Flexi fare, only the difference between the original fare booked and the upgraded fare is eligible for refund if the ticket is cancelled. The original AUD300 cancellation penalty still applies.
- Global Saver fares earn Airpoints Dollars unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars.
- Global Saver fares are eligible for Airpoints Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars.
- Global Saver fares do not permit purchase of Airpoints™ confirmed upgrades.
- The fare level for children (2-11 years) is 75% of the applicable adult fare if accompanied by an adult.
- One infant (0-23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level 12 months maximum stay.
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees. Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD30 per seated passenger, per one way journey).Tickets are not transferable to another person.