Auckland flight prize T&Cs
Auckland flight competition - terms and conditions - AUS promotion
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, live in either New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and Western Australia and who comply with the entry criteria set out in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Participant").
- The promotion commences 07:00am AEST on 7 April 2021 and closes at 06:00am AEST on 7 May 2021 (the "Promotional Period"). All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will be ineligible for entry.
- The promoter is Air New Zealand Limited, Level 12, 7-15 Macquarie Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000, (ABN 70 000 312 685) (the "Promoter").
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter"), its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
Entries into the competition are eligible when they visit https://www.airnewzealand.com.au/win-return-flights-to-auckland and answer the competition question, "In 10 words or less, what you are most looking forward to on your first trip back to NZ once travel resumes." and complete the remainder of the competition form (name, email address, phone number), during the Promotional Period. This will give the Eligible Participant one entry into the draw.
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- One winner will be chosen from one prize pool on 10:00am AEST on 14 May 2021 at Air New Zealand Limited, Level 12, 7-15 Macquarie Place, Sydney, NSW. The winner will be chosen based on creativity of their competition answer by the judge/s. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone at the contact telephone number provided on the promotion entry form and their name will be published on the Air New Zealand website. If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must confirm this and also their eligibility to win under these terms and conditions by 09:00am AEST on 18 May 2021. If the prize winner fails to do either or both of those things by the deadline, that prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
- The name of the prize winner from any redraw will be published on the Air New Zealand website on 20 May 2021. In the event that the redraw winner does not claim their prize or is ineligible, the Promoter will conduct further redraws until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations (SA) or other applicable law, in the event that any prize winner forfeits their prize or a prize remains unclaimed by 09:00am AEST on 18 May 2021, then the a further draw(s) will be conducted following the same procedure as the original draw. The redraw will take place on 12:00pm AEST on 18 May 2021 at the same place as the original draw.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to AU$2200 depending on point of departure from Australia. The prize value is valid as at 23. April 2021 and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in prize value. The prize consists of two  return economy class airfares from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, or Perth to Auckland (NZ) on direct Air New Zealand operated services ("The Works" product will be provided). The winner and their travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel on the same flights. Travel to or from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, or Perth airports is expressly excluded from the prize.
- In the case of the prize, the winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause  above), including (where applicable) spending money, transport, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals. Excludes flights / travel to or from the Winner's hometown if the winner's hometown is located outside of Australian cities listed earlier.
- Prize travel can only be taken once travel restrictions between Australia and New Zealand have been lifted and leisure travel has commenced. Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to departure. Prize must be taken by 6 May 2022 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Public holidays and school holidays are excluded from the travel period, and the flight booking must be made at least one month before departure.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash. The prize is not transferable to other persons or organisations. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant prize winner is liable for payment of such tax.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Subject to the State legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's general terms and conditions, and conditions of carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.com.au/conditions-of-carriage. Airpoints Dollars™ cannot be accrued on prize air travel. Prize can not be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail, email or other communication. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, or economic loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered, except for any liability that can not be excluded by law.