Accessing bookings online
Bookings that can be accessed online
For your booking to be available online, it must:
- Have been booked on the Air New Zealand website
- Contain only NZ flight numbers, e.g. NZ100
- Be electronically ticketed - if you have a paper ticket your booking cannot be accessed online
- Include travel still to be taken in one or both directions
- Not contain hotel or rental car bookings
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been made as an international "multi-city" booking
- Not have been changed previously through the Contact Centre or Travelcentre.
Can my booking be changed or cancelled online?
You can change your international bookings online, subject to the following:
- Flights must have been booked on airnewzealand.com.au and not be checked in
- Multi-stop bookings and bookings purchased with a promo code cannot be changed online
- Changes must apply to all travellers in the same booking
To change a domestic New Zealand booking, or if you cannot change your international booking online, please call us on 13 24 76. Please note that service fees will apply for changes made via the Contact Centre.
Bookings for domestic and international travel may be cancelled online, subject to the following considerations:
- Flexi fares and Business (except Business Saver) fares may be cancelled up until departure
- Pacific Flexi fares for travel between 10 December and 15 January cannot be cancelled online
- If your flight is close to departure it may not be available to cancel online
- A booking must be cancelled in full, i.e. both the outbound and return flights if a round trip.
When cancelling online, a refund will be credited to the original form of payment you used to make the booking. For further assistance, please call us on 13 24 76.