In addition to our Star Alliance partners, Air New Zealand has partnerships and agreements with a number of selected airlines to provide you with even more flight options around the world.
For more information take a closer look at:
- The Auckland - Hong Kong Alliance with Cathay Pacific and its benefits for Airpoints members.
- The trans-Tasman Alliance with Virgin Australia and what it means for Airpoints members.
- Our Virgin Atlantic partnership and its benefits
- Our Etihad Airways partnership and its benefits
- To see how many Airpoints Dollars you could earn travelling on partner airlines use the Partner flights section of the Airpoints Dollars and Status Points earning rates look up table.^
- To see how many Airpoints Dollars are earned on flights booked on Virgin Australia across the Tasman or operated by Virgin Australia for Domestic Australia flights see the Partner flights section of the Airpoints Dollars and Status Points earning rates look up table.^
Please note that you are unable to earn Status Points on partner airlines.
^Changes to Airpoints Dollar and Status Points earning rates; on Air New Zealand, Star Alliance and Partner flights, took place effective from 31 March 2014. For earning rates applicable before this date please view the following charts - Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollar Earning Chart, Airline Partner Airpoints Dollar Earning Chart, Virgin Australia Airpoints Dollar Earning Chart and Status Points Earning Chart. Changes to Air New Zealand domestic fare structures took place on 21 July 2014. For earning rates applicable between 31 March 2014 and 21 July 2014 please view the following chart.
See the Airpoints Terms and Conditions for full programme details.