With some of the world’s best airlines onboard as Airpoints™ partners, you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ all over the world.
Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance network of airlines.
As an Airpoints member, that means you can earn Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars and Status Points on many Star Alliance flights - to over 1,329 destinations in over 193 countries. The Status Points you earn will count towards your tier status.
We also have a number of other airline partners.
As result of review of the Airpoints airline partnerships we have realigned the Airpoints Dollars earning and spending amounts when Airpoints members fly or redeem on our Airline partners. The new earning and spending rates on Airline partners better reflect the value our Partners place on Airpoints members flying on them. There is no change to the Status Points earning when travelling on our Star Alliance partner airlines.
Take a closer look...
- Our Star Alliance partners, and where they can take you.
- The Auckland Hong Kong Alliance with Cathay Pacific and its benefits for Airpoints members.
- The trans-Tasman Alliance with Virgin Australia and what it means for Airpoints members.
- Our Virgin Atlantic partnership and its benefits
- Our Etihad Airways partnership and its benefits
- To see how many Airpoints Dollars you could earn travelling on Star Alliance airlines or our other partner airlines before 1 November 2012, use the Airline Partner Earn Chart
- To see how many Airpoints Dollars you could earn travelling on Star Alliance airlines or our other partner airlines from 1 November 2012, use the Airline Partner Earn Chart
- To see how many Airpoints Dollars are earned from 26 July 2011 on flights booked on Virgin Australia across the Tasman or operated by Virgin Australia for Domestic Australia flights see the Virgin Australia Earn Chart.
Note: You are unable to earn Airpoints Dollars on codeshare services marketed by a Star Alliance airline but not operated by a Star Alliance airline.