Travel on a Business fare to our long-haul* destinations and enjoy the luxury of Business Class or new Business Premier as well as having the most flexibility in your travel arrangements.
Business Class fares are fully refundable. Changes are permitted right until departure, and beyond too if you don't make your flight. There's no change penalty to pay, although you'll have to pay the difference in the cost of the new fare (if any) plus a service fee.
Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Tickets are not transferable to another person
- Date changes and rerouting are permitted at any time by calling 13 24 76. Please note a Contact Centre or Travelcentre service fee of AUD60 per seated passenger, per one way journey is payable, and where a change requires the purchase of a higher priced fare, the difference between the original fare and the upgraded fare is also payable
- If cancelled before travel commences, full refund applies unless previously upgraded from a Global Saver Max or Global Saver fare when the amount paid for the Global Saver Max or Global Saver fare remains non-refundable.
- Airpoints™ members will earn Airpoints Dollars™ at a higher rate when travelling on Business Class fares.
- Business Class fares are eligible for Airpoints Companion Tickets on Air New Zealand operated flights unless purchased with Airpoints Dollars
- The fare level for children (2 - 11 years) is the same as the applicable adult fare
- One infant (0 - 23 months) not requiring a seat may travel with each adult at 10% of the applicable adult fare, with subsequent infants travelling at the child fare level
- No minimum stay, 12 month maximum stay
- Bookings made online do not incur booking service fees. Please note that bookings made through an Air New Zealand Travelcentre or Contact Centre will incur a booking service fee of AUD60 per seated passenger, per one way journey (bookings to New Caledonia incur a booking service fee of AUD30 per seated passenger, per one way journey)
Business Saver fares
When purchasing a Business Saver fare, refer to Terms & Conditions for Global Saver fares.
*Long-haul means any flights for international sectors other than flights between New Zealand, Australia, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Tahiti or Hawaii.